Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
EXTRAordinary girl
Diary ~~ Mustache ~~ HE&SHE ~~ Buddies



Holla!
Sunday, February 9, 2014 | 0 comments
Cha is back!
But actually i have nothing much to talk about, because i'm just fuck'in busy with all the event that i should prepared. I got no time to update this blog, Ni pun update because macam tetiba Cewwah.


Niwh time Mandarin. Kena buat Kaligrafi. Uhm actually malas tau nak buat sebab busy sgt plus at that time i got 2 Test (ECO&INS) in just one week. But, alhamdulillah. I do well, Kaligrafi menang num 3 and Result test sgt memuaskan hati except insurance because i did'nt get the result yet but Insya'allah. I've done my best.





Yang ni gambar sepanjang shooting for projek work Mandarin which i feels stress and we all struggle much on this. Thanks to my team for put a trust on me to bringing up something valuable for us. Alhamdulillah, Madu Tiga versi Mandarin dah siap dengan lancar eventhough last minute baru siap tapi all of us very satisfy with the result. 

That's all lewrh, Nnt I cewita la panjang yewp. Hihikssssssss, If anyone request nak tgk video Mandarin tu i'll put it on Youtube Ok? Bye Lots of love, ChachaLuvYouAlls


Older Post | Newer Post

videokeman mp3
Heartless – Dia Frampton Song Lyrics