Welcome to my world. Be nice here. Thank you. +Follow | Dashboard
EXTRAordinary girl
Diary ~~ Mustache ~~ HE&SHE ~~ Buddies



Story of my life
Thursday, December 12, 2013 | 0 comments
Halluw,

Hi,


Assalamualaikum........

Its been a long time i haven't update my blog. Eleh no one come to my blog Mehhh-ehh-eh? Hahaha.

K right now i don't know what say lah but on my mind got a lot of things to let chu all know lah Hehehe. Macam keling JAP. K i think i being vely vely annoyying right now. Ahhh actually im sad ahhh im sad. Sad is cha is sad.

3 reason Cha is sad:

1. I NEED MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY IBU 
 Ahhhhh, right now dah sem 2 and congratulation Cha you still homesick, cry baby & NOT INDEPENDENT yet! HARHARHAR Cewah setakat balik sensorang naik bas from Kl to Kedah is not enough to say that i'm totally independent person. Ahhhh Why ah? Cissssss!


2.I MISS MY 'OLD' BABY BOY
Uhmmmm, Muhammad Fikri Bin Suhaimi. aku terima nikahnya Aip Aip Hahaha. Why ah you always changed? Uhmm, Like seriously, right now you're the most needed person so please just care for me, i'm getting bored when you always prefer to be with your (asshole)Handsome friends more than me. Ahhh, you love them more than me EH? Maybe YES..... Uhm Peace no war love you till we start another war Hahaha

3.MAYBE NOT ON DEAN LIST FOR SEM 2
I hate sem 2's courses because no more account and maths ahhh ilobmaths ilobacc Thanks for your existence and makes me apart of people on the dean list (alhamdulillah). Sekarang new course banyak menghafal Hayya, nak rebus semua buku boleh? However it is, i'll try my best and even more superior than superman to be on the top of people on the dean list Hahaha Hambar mungkin

Actually i got 4  reason but Ahh tetiba wifi disconnected and Ahhh forget it. Lagi byk ckp lg sakit hati jewp

That's all lah. Bye xo ChaComelGorgeousGituw





Older Post | Newer Post

videokeman mp3
Heartless – Dia Frampton Song Lyrics